ALL PURPOSE POWDER FILLER 600g
- ALL PURPOSE POWDER FILLER is a high strength powder filler which is the ideal choice for most indoor repairs
- When mixed with water, the filler is ready to apply in one minute and dries in about one hour to a smooth sandable finish
- Due to the high levels of added PVA powder, this filler will not shrink or crack and is strong enough to accept nails and screws
- Heavy-duty tough filler – will accept nails or screws when dry.
- Non Shrink.
- Overpaintable with most solvent based and emulsion paints.
Areas For Use
- Indoor/outdoor repairs to plaster, plasterboard, brick, render, wood, stone and most other building materials. NOTE; Exterior use; always overpaint with oil based primer and top coat to protect filler.
- Do not use to fill plastic or metals.
- For holes deeper than 1½ inch, apply in layers and allow to dry before applying second layer.
- Do not add further water once the filler has started to go off. Remix a fresh batch.
- Allow to fully dry before overcoating.
- Not recommended for overhead repairs. Use ONE STRIKE lightweight filler.
- As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, contact technical Services Dept for advice.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other contamination. Provide a key to gloss painted surfaces. Cover nail or screw heads with oil based paint and allow to dry. Dampen all porous surfaces to improve adhesion.
Always use a clean mixing vessel and add 2 parts powder to one part cold water and immediately mix to a smooth paste. The mixed filler will remain workable for 30-40 minutes. .Press the filler into the repair with a spreader or filling knife. Fill the hole proud to allow for sanding and finish with a wet knife. Once dry, sand to a smooth finish. The filler may be papered over, painted or stained when dry.
Cleaning: All tools should be cleaned immediately after use with warm water.
Appearance White / Off White Powder S.G. at 20oC 2.0gcm3 (approx) Movement Accommodation Low – Dries hard Maximum Fill 40mm in one coat -further layers may be built up Maximum Width 50mm Application Temperature 5oC to 30oC. Drying Time 1-8 hours depending on depth and temperature pH 8.5-9.5 when mixed. Solids Content 100% w/w (powder)
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
Store in cool, dry conditions. PROTECT FROM MOISTURE.