Cavity Wall Weep Vent
- A Preformed duct designed to replace a perpendicular mortar joint and to allow water gathered by cavity trays and DPC’s to be discharged through the outer leaf and also to provide ventilation.
- To be installed at maximum 1 metre centres (ie. every fourth perpendicular joint to comply with building regulations. BS5628 part 3 and BS8215.
- When working to NHBC standards, install at maximum 450mm centres (ie. every other perpendicular joint).
- Colours: Red, Buff, Black, Grey, White and Clear
- In both standard and ‘Tunnel’ Tape