No Waste Foam 750ml
- Product Description
EVERBUILD NO WASTE EXPANDING FOAM is a quick setting polyurethane based foam incorporating a unique internal valve system designed to give the following key benefits compared to conventional foams.
- Shelf Life – extended by 50% to 18 months minimum.
- Re-usability – canister may easily be re-used again
- Safer valve design: – Rubber free valve gives no more leaky or sticky valves
- Safety in transport – Internal valve reduces potential of impact damage. Canister may be transported/stored in horizontal as well as vertical position.
- Once applied, NO WASTE FOAM expands greatly on application to 100%-150% its original volume. Once cured, it can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
Areas for Use
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications
- Window frames
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- Do not over pressurise container.
- Always apply above 5oC.
- Clean spills immediately with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER.
- When using EXACT GAP FOAM, always remove nozzle from can and clean immediately after use with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER
- For fire rated joints, use EVERFLEX FIREFOAM B1 in conjunction with EVERFLEX FIRE MATE intumescent sealant.
- Once cured, dry foam must be removed mechanically. No solvent will remove the product.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust and loose particles. Moisten surfaces to be sealed with water. This assists the curing process.
Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use and always wear protective equipment detailed. Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust and loose particles. Moisten surfaces to be filled/sealed with water. This assists the curing process. Shake can well before use (about 20 times). Carefully fix nozzle. Do not over tighten or force.
ALWAYS USE CAN UPSIDE DOWN. Only partially fill cavities as the foam will expand to fill the remaining space Immediately after use, clean nozzles and valve tip with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER. Any excess foam can be removed whilst still wet with EVERFLEX DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER. Once cured, foam must be removed by scraping or using EVERBUILD FOAM EATER. When used for fixing door/window frames, supports must be used until the foam is fully cured, and product must be used with mechanical fixings. All information on the Technical Data Sheets for this product must be observed.
When transported in cars, keep in boot, out of direct sunlight. When removing cured foam from skin, take care not to damage with abrasives. Grease skin with body lotion or similar.
IMPORTANT –Re-use is only possible by cleaning the nozzle and valve tip with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER before the foam has cured. Do not push any object into the valve as the contents may explode.
|Expansion||37 litres (750ml can) 25 litres (500ml can)|
|Cell Structure||Medium fine|
|Tack Free||Approx. 8 minutes|
|Cuttable||20 mins to 1 hour depending on bead dimensions.|
|Full Load Bearing Stability||App, 12 hours (20mm bead)|
|Working Temps||5oC – 25oC. (Optimum 20oC)|
|Tensile Strength||18N/cm2 (DIN 53455)|
|Elongation At Tension||30% (DIN 53455)|
|Shear Strength||8N/cm2 (DIN 53422))|
|Flexural Strength||20N/cm2 (DIN 53423)|
|Compressive Strength||5N/cm2 (DIN 53421) at 10% stress.|
|Water Absorption||0.3 Vol % (DIN 53428)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.04 W/Mk (DIN 52612)|
|Temp Res Of Cured Bead||Long Term: -40 – +100oCShort Term: -40 – +130oC|
|Building Material Class||B3 (DIN 4102, Part 1)|
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards
Store upright between 20 and 25oC Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50oC. Do not pierce or burn the can even after use. Store as flammable liquid.
Note: Elevated temperatures will reduce shelf life dramatically.